What You'll Learn from This Bundle
So many writing courses and classes about writing books try to press this cookie-cutter writing experience. That doesn't work. Not every writer is the same and there are so many ways to tell a story.
Aimed at offering a comprehensive guide to writing a book in the modern age, Writing Your Book Your Way gives the writer everything they need to know about writing their work without sacrificing who they are.
Sell Your Stories prepares all levels of writers for what it takes to sell more stories and engage their readers. Whether aiming for a full-time freelancing career or just looking to see your work in print, this course is for you.
Self-paced and broken into easy to manage and digest sessions, this course teaches you everything you need to know without mincing words or wasting your time.
By the end of this master class, you'll be able to pitch your ideas, write your stories, craft a query, find new markets, and more. Don't take your stories for granted, they deserve to be read.
- Understanding of story and plot
- How to craft a well-designed character
- Setting up a writing schedule
- Turning an idea into a book
- How to determine when your idea is just a fun idea or worth a full-length novel
- Finding and figuring out what your style and practice of writing is
- Different ways to write a novel
- What elements go into building and structuring a novel and how to make them work for your story
- Learn how to sell thousands of dollars worth of stories
- Develop lasting relationships with other writers and editors
- Understand how to write a story that wins over readers